Recent eclectic interior trends proved that dark, vintage inspired interiors can be chic. Believe it or not, it is possible to create a permanent Halloween-like atmosphere in your home without getting kitsch. For inspiration, study these 10 sophisticated rooms that celebrate spooky season throughout the year.
1) A Black and Red Kitchen Decorated With Vintage Accents
Sources: Designed by Studio Sven
2) A Moody-Glam Kitchen With Vintage Art and Black Marble
Sources: Designed by Megan Pflug, Photo by Rikki Synder, House Tour by Apartment Therapy
3) A Former Butler’s Pantry With Dark Walls and Neutral Floral Wallpaper
Sources: Designed by Garrow Kedigian, Photo by Paul Raeside, Article by House Beautiful
4) An Elegant Living Room With Victorian-Inspired Floral Wallpaper
Sources: Elle Decor, Photo by Rustic White Photography, Wallpaper by Ashley Woodson Bailey
5) A Dining Room With Plum Wall Paint and Vintage European Style Accents
Source: Atelier Ellis
6) A Black Victorian Living Room With Luxurious Plum Colored Furnishings
Sources: Styled by Heather Nette King, Photo by Mike Baker, Photo Courtesy of Fairfax Media via We Are Scout
7) A Glamorous Dark Bathroom With Ornate Brass Accents
Source: House of Brinson
8) A Modern Dining Room With Moody Wallpaper
Source: Fine and Dandy Company
9) A Cozy Sitting Room With Dark Walls and Simple Textiles
Sources: Designed by Sarah Andrews, Photo by Marnie Hawson, Article by Design*Sponge
10) A Parisian Living Room With Dramatic Patterns and Metallic Accents
Sources: Designed by Camille Hermand, Photo by Hervé Goluza, Article by Remodelista
Get the Look (Affiliate Links)
First and foremost, consider how to use dark interior paint in your home and which dark paint colors will work best for your home. Then, shop the decor below by clicking on the images.
Are you a fan of spooky season? Read more about autumn and autumn-inspired decor here.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying Society6 purchases mentioned in this post.