Recent eclectic interior trends proved that dark, vintage inspired interiors can be chic. Believe it or not, it is possible to create a permanent Halloween-like atmosphere in your home without getting kitsch. For inspiration, study these 10 sophisticated rooms that celebrate spooky season throughout the year.
1) A Black and Red Kitchen Decorated With Vintage Accents
Sources: Designed by Studio Sven
2) A Moody-Glam Kitchen With Vintage Art and Black Marble
3) A Former Butler’s Pantry With Dark Walls and Neutral Floral Wallpaper
4) An Elegant Living Room With Victorian-Inspired Floral Wallpaper
5) A Dining Room With Plum Wall Paint and Vintage European Style Accents
Source: Atelier Ellis
6) A Black Victorian Living Room With Luxurious Plum Colored Furnishings
7) A Glamorous Dark Bathroom With Ornate Brass Accents
Source: House of Brinson
8) A Modern Dining Room With Moody Wallpaper
Source: Fine and Dandy Company
9) A Cozy Sitting Room With Dark Walls and Simple Textiles
10) A Parisian Living Room With Dramatic Patterns and Metallic Accents
Get the Look (Affiliate Links)
First and foremost, consider how to use dark interior paint in your home and which dark paint colors will work best for your home. Then, shop the decor below by clicking on the images.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying Society6 purchases mentioned in this post.